1. To make the tax system simple and predictable by reducing the tax rate and increasing the range in coordination with the federal and local levels.
2. To increase the capacity of tax administration at the state and local levels and make it efficient and effective.
3. Improving the public expenditure system to make it more objective and transparent.
4. To develop these sectors as strong partners of economic development by involving the private and cooperative sectors in the expenditure system of the province.
5. To mobilize foreign investment and foreign aid on the basis of need and justification in areas of comparative advantage.
6. To make financial transfer system scientific.